Contact me: email@example.com
So name has been decided when gender was out! Raeanne Sim!
I am now at my last lap and i must say this pregnancy period is not as smooth as what i expected. Every symptoms you name it I have it.
I am now just hoping that the last lap passes fast so that I can pop soon!
I am currently pregnant with my 2nd child 🙂 Happy to know that I am blessed and R will be having another sibling to play with. Stress will be on the handling part but I know I will be able to handle it well. #Motherhood is tough but is a stage that all parents have to go through.
I had gotten to know that I was preggy during lunch at work, was feeling nausea for quite some time but not due for period at the point of time… was just thinking since is so cheap the test kit so let’s go! who knows dadah!!! Faint red line that has gotten darker as time passes.
Went through the usual gynae checks starting week 7 and the feeling is still TOUCHING when I saw the ultrascan! The real tough part is the morning sickness that says KILL ME PLEASE!! Well I am glad that I am 20 weeks plus now!
Fast forward to the Oscar scan at week 12, everything was ok till Dr Phua called me 3 days after the scan to update me the results of the scan. The cutoff for the DS was 1:395 and my blood test came back 1:605. He mentioned that it still falls within the low risk range not it is a must for them to recommend me to see if I want to take another test. As compared to Rachelle’s results that was 1:6000plus, this has gotten me quite worried. Spoke to hub and we decided to just wait for the detailed scan at 20week as I was thinking that no matter what, I would want to keep the baby as it is a life.
Well, the scan yesterday was good. Everything was good and thank God that I can lessen my worried by at least 80%. The remaining 20% is to pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy journey till my csec day 🙂
All Is Well
I am so sorry for missing in action for such a long time. Parenting and work duties has kept me super busy for the past 1.5 years. I am still actively in instagram and facebook but stop writing so can imagine how long has the lappie been on off mode.
Well, I am sure that I will be finding more time to write but hey I have never really stop reading so continue to write for my reading…
Been so long since i last updated! Well still busy as a bee and am so envy that some of the mummies can blog on a regular basis… okay okay…. nagging aside!
Real quick… all done in 30mins!!!
*preheat oven to 250°*
2 ripe large bananas
1 cup baby oat and roll oat mixed
10g melted salted butter
Mashed banana with a fork and mix in the oats. Drizzle the butter in and mix. Spoon to a baking sheet.
Adjust oven temp back to 230° and baked for 20mins. Watch out for burnts!!!
When it gets too crowded on whatsapp, conflicts appears. Now i finally understand the reason why some people just do not like the idea of joining forums.
Cut it short, exited, removed, deleted from FB… whatba shit stirrer to be calling others a shit stirrer and appears all angel. PUI LAH!